Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Deb Cutler
United States
Cross Plains
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A league is forming in my area and I was wondering if there are any Facebook groups where people go chat about strategy and other aspects of the game. Anyone know of any?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Dominguez
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mb
I think this page is probably the most active. If you look at old posts there are a few about strategy from Ogmund Prime
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Kjerland
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmb
duncanid wrote:
A league is forming in my area and I was wondering if there are any Facebook groups where people go chat about strategy and other aspects of the game. Anyone know of any?

Deb, I monitor these BGG forums, in case you have any questions.

SB is on FB here: https://business.facebook.com/slaughterball

I don't know of any FB groups yet for SB.

Be sure to post pics from your league!

Stay crunchy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ogmund prime
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Deb! She is referring to the Madison Area Slaughterball Circuit! Fellow kickstarter backer Nate and I have combined forces to create the Madtown Miniplex Melee (or whatever we decide to call our league). It's a closed group for now to avoid spammers but we will be posting details of our open demo games, league development, number crunching, gameplay, and downtime spending. With our current dedicated coaches we should have four deluxe games, four copies of all eight teams, and all eight team arenas. If we get ambitious, with the extra decks and plastic token sets we have enough to run six boards with up to 24 coaches at the same time! Doubtful for the first league, but with a little planning we might be able to get enough coaches converging on GenCon this year!

The hope is to encourage others to form their own leagues in their area, or if you're in the midwest, join us and help make "Carnage Country" the glint in the eye of Slaughterball! Actually, if it's Carnage they find black eyes more endearing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ogmund prime
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I appreciate the shout out John. I'm pretty seasoned when it comes to team tactics in different scenarios but I would defer to the series of posts by Lance(Darklaw90) and Peter(Peteyandycreek). They put together a great list under the strategy forum on "How to Upskill" each team with strategy in mind. A must read for coaches looking for advice on how to spend their hard fought earnings in League play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.