Subject: Sealed Gates and Elder Sign plastic tokens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Nichol
Scotland
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hiya. I've made some bronze resin pieces to represent sealed gates and an Elder Sign to use in my games of P:ROC. A few people had expressed some interest in purchasing a set if I made some more. I've decided to go ahead with this and hope to have them ready for sale after Xmas/new year (I'm just finishing an Eldritch Horror model project at the moment). If anyone is interested you can just add a comment to this thread and I'll start a list or you can geekmail me if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sickdave wrote:
Hiya. I've made some bronze resin pieces to represent sealed gates and an Elder Sign to use in my games of P:ROC. A few people had expressed some interest in purchasing a set if I made some more. I've decided to go ahead with this and hope to have them ready for sale after Xmas/new year (I'm just finishing an Eldritch Horror model project at the moment). If anyone is interested you can just add a comment to this thread and I'll start a list or you can geekmail me if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Dave

I would like a set please.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian laing
United States
san carlos
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
interested!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Yager
United States
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Count me in. It would be an honor to have them in my games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maximus
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
as per your original post, i am interested

have you worked out the cost for these, and also, it may be worth advising our overseas friends what the postage may be

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko Pe
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Awesome. But it would be great if you could add a second Elder Sign. Or is this no fix package. Can I decide what to get in which amount?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shay Walsh
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes interested. The elder sign would mak a great 'who goes next' when playing other eldrich type games solo, such as elder sign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. Power
United States
Mount Airy
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Interested

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernard Gourion
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
interested. i will also respond to a sooner proposal for other wonderful markers you propose me in a pm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaz
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, interested. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.