Popular Tags: [View All]
Get Funkadelic
United States
West Allis
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered a bit over a hundred dollars of items from Fantasy Flight nearly two weeks ago now and they have not sent the items nor have they replied to my inquiries as to why the items (that were in stock) have not been shipped other than to tell me that an order in 'Pending' status has not yet been shipped... Seriously.. that was their response.

Is this good customer service?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scotty G
United States
Franklin
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mb
I spent 70 and received one email that I will hear from UPS when my order ships. I sent follow up email asking about my order yesterday morning and still no reponse. I wont be ordering from them again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Wayman
United States
Palmetto
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are a couple of working threads going now, seems like those who ordered on Nov 16th are getting shipping notices and orders are starting to be received.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Morgenegg
United States
West Jordan
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The main warehouse is handling upwards of two thousand orders and gamers are receiving games at up to 90 percent off. FFG is losing money on almost every order or breaking even at best. Sorry if they are not in a hurry to deliver games they are not making a profit on. As a consumer you can always cancel your order and get your money back but at the prices offered, that would be foolish. Games this cheap only come around once a year. Patience is the keyword. Some things are worth waiting for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moose Detective
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I got an email yesterday that said something about elves working hard, a new way of shipping orders had some problems, and stuff should have just gone out or gone out soon.

Personally, any non-Amazon order I place during Thanksgiving week I assume will not ship until ater Thanksgiving. And I can't kill stores for being flooded from huge sales. If they didn't guarantee a date, as long as it arrives before Xmas, its not late.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel James
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my shipping notice this afternoon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin C.
United States
Bethlehem
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
FFG is losing money on almost every order or breaking even at best. Sorry if they are not in a hurry to deliver games they are not making a profit on.

Maybe they are making up the lost money in those shipping costs....

I don't think asking about an order after two weeks is unreasonable. This isn't asking them to be in a "hurry." I don't think anyone was expecting Prime shipping.

I've ordered every year for the last several years, and this is the longest it has taken without any sort of communication. (Ordered on the 17th and have heard nothing but an Order Received message on that same day.)

I'm sure it will arrive at some point, but if people want an update, I don't see that an aspect of unreasonable entitlement.

Their profit or not isn't my problem. They chose the price and people accepted it. Two weeks to ship in this day and age with no real communication can (and probably should) garner some, "Where is my stuff?" threads.

Kevin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Barille
msg tools
Was just trying to find the status of my order a few min ago. Not easy to do. Was starting to worry, sort of glad I am not the only one in this position. Also have had no word since initial confirmation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Hobday
United States
Little Rock
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still no shipping notice for me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Art Silverio

West Des Moines
Iowa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing but the initial order confirmation for me too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Webster
United States
PA
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought it was just me. I guess everyone is waiting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucky !
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
I ordered on Nov 16th, and still no shipping notice for me...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GeJayGe
United States
Windsor Hills
California
flag msg tools
The Idealist Counselor - Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging (INFJ)
badge
Don't hate the game, hate the player.
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my tracking info yesterday (11/29). Order was $130 before shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Fayetteville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
also Game Developer
badge
1970 Plymouth Valiant Duster 340
mbmbmbmbmb
Still waiting on shipping notification for two separate orders. Expecting to hear from them anytime now... whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Its fine... I got shit for stupid cheap. The wait is the least I can expect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GeJayGe
United States
Windsor Hills
California
flag msg tools
The Idealist Counselor - Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging (INFJ)
badge
Don't hate the game, hate the player.
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
Its fine... I got shit for stupid cheap. The wait is the least I can expect.

Makes me think of the old saying:

Good, fast, cheap.
Pick two.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy Mark
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Got an email yesterday afternoon for an order of $115+ shipping. UPS is showing me a delay...was supposed to come today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Nowak
United States
Greenville
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
You have paid retail for the last time.
badge
The human race, to which so many of my readers belong, has been playing at children's games from the beginning, and will probably do it till the end, which is a nuisance for the few people who grow up. - GKC
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems like they are through most/some of the orders placed on 11/16. They are coming. And I'd prefer they ship then spend time responding to order status inquiries.

Comments on the shipping/receiving can be found here on forward in the original sale thread: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1673485/fantasy-flight-game...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
Social Justice Wargamer
mbmbmbmbmb
It's gonna be OK, guys. I promise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ExcitingJeff wrote:
It's gonna be OK, guys. I promise.

But they have a replacement liver that I'm waiting on. Damn holiday ruined my last one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mindy Basi
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered on the 17th, not one bit of communication so far. Who knows.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Kraus
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is normal. Last year the same threads came up too. It takes a couple/few weeks for these to ship out. So, no worries if you don't have a tracking number or shipping update yet. You will get your stuff soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Strickler
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was happy to receive a reply to my email....four days later. At least they replied. However, it was quite curt, basically telling me to zip it and they'd ship when ready. No details or estimates.

Grade: D minus minus minus soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Schoberg
United States
Elkhorn
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
it's like an accident that we keep on knitting
badge
and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting
mbmbmbmbmb
mattstrickler89 wrote:
I was happy to receive a reply to my email....four days later. At least they replied. However, it was quite curt, basically telling me to zip it and they'd ship when ready. No details or estimates.

Grade: D minus minus minus soblue

Value: A++++

Balances out to a solid B or so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit.
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My order placed on 16 Nov. arrived today in Ohio.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.