Subject: Crooked mask confusion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
steven riola

joliet
Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
- at the start of each players turn, before that players casting phase, thatvpmayer rwaolves all corruptions in their hand, in any order.

* got it. If I drew any corruption I play it out and deal with it before I cast or take a turn but... then it says.

- at the end of each players main phase, that player reaolves all corruptions they drew during their turn.

*huh? Didn't we already resolve these before our casting phase?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Price
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
No, you only resolved those cards that were in your hand at the time. If you drew any corruption cards during play, then those are resolved at the end of *each* player's main phase (to account for drawing cards outside of your turn).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin 'qxc' Riley
msg tools
designer
rpvt wrote:
No, you only resolved those cards that were in your hand at the time. If you drew any corruption cards during play, then those are resolved at the end of *each* player's main phase (to account for drawing cards outside of your turn).

Corruptions drawn outside of your turn are resolved at the start of your turn, per the first rule. The rule to resolve corruptions at the end of your main phase is there so that any corruptions you drew during your turn are automatically resolved before your turn ends. There are a few instances where a player can draw cards on their turn and this is to deal with that.

Hope that clears it up,
Let me know if you have any more questions
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven riola

joliet
Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That makes it more clear. If an ability allows me to draw a card on my turn I have to deal with corruption.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin 'qxc' Riley
msg tools
designer
thearkhammonk wrote:
That makes it more clear. If an ability allows me to draw a card on my turn I have to deal with corruption.

At the end of your main phase, yea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.