Apex Theropod Deck-Building Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Sulphoric Vents Environment Card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brach Munoz
msg tools
mbmb
Hi,

I'm new at playing apex and focused on solo play. I could not find a better description for this environment card so i'm posting my question. My apologies if this has been answered before.

The card reads "you can eliminate an apex card to take a card from the elimination pile and place it in your hand"

Would this include taking hunt cards from that pile and putting them into your hoard or hand for 1 time use?

thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doc H

Tennessee
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I need to go home and double-check the card, but I think you can sacrifice any of your Apex cards in hand to take any previously eliminated card (prey, Titan, etc). Then from your hand, it could be used that round or placed in your hoard.

This seems like another good way to cull your deck of your hatchlings.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sean stockton
msg tools
mb
It's a typo, it should read "place it in your Hoard", otherwise you're correct.

Source: I created the card
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brach Munoz
msg tools
mbmb
awesome. Thanks so much for the quick responses.

I know i shouldn't be and think im playing everything right but I'm 0-4 so far against the acrocanthosarus even playing with 3 emergence cards at beginning. :-). oh well, will keep at it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sean stockton
msg tools
mb
no, Acro is marked as easy, but for some reason its the Apex I have the hardest time playing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.