Subject: Fan expansion "Laboratory (NT 2010)" alpha testing rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ALeX
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've developed a scenario myself.

Unless I'm totally wrong the game is playable and can be finished ;-)

Current status:
- english language
- 152 cards (final: between 120 and 200, to be decided) (printed on 39 or 27 double sided pages, with 4 or 6 per page)
- it's more like some words stringed together than nice texts
- there are mostly no graphics at all except a few placeholder images
- though I'm pretty sure that the story is clear
- it's more or less one big puzzle
- recommended: 2 or 3 players
- also playable with 1 and 4 players
- solo play is possible at the computer with a brunch of images and a Photoshop like program to "remember" maps and so on

Now I'm searching a few alpha testers to see if this either works at all or else.

If you're interested in please PM me with your email address and I invite you to the slack team, and tell me with how many people you'll play.

You should have played some scenarios so far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hainz
Germany
BW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Alex,

it sounds really interesting that you developed a scenario by yourself!

Unfortunately, we are quite busy with other scenarios at the moment and I'm abroad most of the time. Furthermore, alpha testing comes with a little more responsibility, so we would hate to take part in that and not putting in all the effort we did in playtesting other scenarios...

Perhaps the situation is more relaxed when you need testers in a later stage, so feel free to contact us then.

Best wishes, Chris (and I also think I speak for Toby)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ALeX
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LeGon wrote:
it sounds really interesting that you developed a scenario by yourself!
I had an idea about a new mechanic and wanted to see how it works.

LeGon wrote:
Unfortunately, we are quite busy with other scenarios at the moment and I'm abroad most of the time. Furthermore, alpha testing comes with a little more responsibility, so we would hate to take part in that and not putting in all the effort we did in playtesting other scenarios...
No need to worry, now I have a couple of testers.

LeGon wrote:
Perhaps the situation is more relaxed when you need testers in a later stage, so feel free to contact us then.
Will do, and I will create a beta thread once it's ready, hopefully February (the testers will need some time and then I have to adapt things).

LeGon wrote:
Best wishes, Chris (and I also think I speak for Toby)
Thanks and good luck with your projects.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.