CLOSED - Command & Colors Ancients COMPLETE Auction

Auction will end sometime on Dec. 4th

Includes:
Base game
Expansions 1-6
Extra board for EPIC
2 packs of OOP wooden dice
1 set of custom etched dice
Pre-order scenarios for exp. 5 (reworked exp 3 EPIC scenarios)

Extra dice:

Pre-order scenarios (double-sided so only 2 shown):

Contents in excellent condition with some armies unplayed. All blocks stickered except spares which are included. Also included are 2 packs of wooden dice and 1 set of custom etched dice, the rare pre-order scenarios of Exp. 5, and extra board.

This game is massive so I am going to try to make pickup an option for as many people as possible. We are going to Tennessee 12/16-12/21 so game can be picked up here in MI (48197), in TN (37187), or even along our Cincinnati/Louisville route on the 16th. If you have questions regarding meetup, please GM me.

I am also willing to ship continental US only , but do know that with all of the boxes, the game is large and very heavy. Buyer pays shipping w/ delivery confirmation.

Transactions through BGG marketplace so BGG gets its commission with payment options of Paypal if shipped to you or cash if doing pickup.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.