$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 109

6,752 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
42.5% of Goal | left

Support:

Jason Ichimaru
msg tools
I know the title is long, but I'm wondering how possible would this be. What do you guys think?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aditya C
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Isn't that basically the point of the Hera expansion?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Ichimaru
msg tools
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize that. Thanks for responding so fast!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Woods
United States
Kenmore
Washington
flag msg tools
All I make is junk.
badge
The Great Mysterio!
mbmbmbmbmb
Is that an alternate sculpt of Heracles that comes with the Hera box? I must have missed an update as to why they did an alt sculpt. Not that more models are ever a bad thing. Just wondered if it's different.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Woods
United States
Kenmore
Washington
flag msg tools
All I make is junk.
badge
The Great Mysterio!
mbmbmbmbmb
Was able to dig for the answer: " This veteran Heracles is a different version of the Heracles from the core box and works in the same way as the Veteran Achilles, above. Both can be in the same draft pool, but only one can be in a game at a time."

Here's the detailed scoop on the Hera expansion: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/806316071/mythic-battle...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aditya C
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TrainwreckX wrote:
Was able to dig for the answer: " This veteran Heracles is a different version of the Heracles from the core box and works in the same way as the Veteran Achilles, above. Both can be in the same draft pool, but only one can be in a game at a time."

Here's the detailed scoop on the Hera expansion: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/806316071/mythic-battle...

Plus the scenarios in that expansion allow you to upgrade your heros into their veteran versions over time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willem Verheij
msg tools
mb
To me it seems like the best expansion of them all.

Only downside is different version of basegame heroes.
But furthermore it adds some great heroes (and yes I like Perseus with that face and that hair too.) Some beautifull creatures, a very interesting Goddess that offers something very different with the extra RP points, and 12 scenarios! Boards also seem a bit more serene compared to the other wargrounds.

I just feel it offers the most value for its money.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Woods
United States
Kenmore
Washington
flag msg tools
All I make is junk.
badge
The Great Mysterio!
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to take a moment to just appreciate how bloody simple the rules seem to be for this game, but how much strategy there seems to be with regard to individual model rules. I'm eager to throw money at them for the Typhon bundle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.