Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gary Jans
Belgium
Ham
Limburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand that this is a high-cost production, and to be fair, I would be willing to pay the current price. But when I try ordering it from their site another €20 is added for shipping the thing to my house! yuk I hope I can find it sooner or later in some game shop, because as much fun as it probably is, I will not pay up to €100 for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Burrell-Saward
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
Hey Gary,

At the moment we're only able to offer free shipping to UK and US addresses as this is where our warehouses are located. We know that EU shipping hurts (the box weighs 1.8kg) so we're looking into possible distribution next year.

Tim
(Team BoB)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Jans
Belgium
Ham
Limburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tburrellsaward wrote:
Hey Gary,

At the moment we're only able to offer free shipping to UK and US addresses as this is where our warehouses are located. We know that EU shipping hurts (the box weighs 1.8kg) so we're looking into possible distribution next year.

Tim
(Team BoB)

Great to hear. Are you also looking for ways to reduce the production cost? I think a lot of people will think this is a very neat game, but will be scared away by the price, which would be sad as I believe it has the potential of being a big commercial succes.

Also thumbs up for keeping an eye here. thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Burrell-Saward
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
We hear you, but we've worked really hard to get down to the price we've ended up with (considering all the pieces it comes with and all the tech inside). So we're limited on what we can do to reduce it further. Short term we're focusing on additional content (both digital and physical) and have some super cool stuff in the works for next year.

And we're huge BGG fans here, so keeping an eye is more play than work
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.