Subject: Tabletopia FREE @ Steam rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nasty Nesty
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Today I got an email with the following:

We are glad to announce that Tabletopia is released on Steam and free-to-play now! Registration is now free, as are most of the 300+ games featured on the platform.

This is the link:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/402560/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Barnes
United Kingdom
Leigh
Lancs
flag msg tools
I'm reluctant to use any of these tabletop sims until I know they aren't breaking some form of copyright etc. Have the designers of games like Scythe given their approval for example? I haven't got a clue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Scheepers
Netherlands
Veldhoven
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes they have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoph Roesch
United States
Hutto
Texas
flag msg tools
Was trying to play santorini with another player. The game seemed to let them do whatever they wanted. It didn't make anybody follow the rules. Is this right or did I do something wrong. Are all games like this on Tabletopia?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Peckham
England
Dorking
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
polardude1983 wrote:
Was trying to play santorini with another player. The game seemed to let them do whatever they wanted. It didn't make anybody follow the rules. Is this right or did I do something wrong. Are all games like this on Tabletopia?

Correct. These aren't digital implementations of board games. More digital components.
You need to have an understanding of the rules to play, as you can do anything you can in the physical version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.