Subject: Minature Market is selling singles rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Trevor Whiton
United States
Seattle
WA
flag msg tools
Just a heads up, Minature Market is now selling singles, INCLUDING starter set singles. For the starters it still may be more economical to just buy an extra set, but at least there are options. HAPPY DECK BUILDING!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Witold G
Poland
Bytom
flag msg tools
It's probably worth pointing out that they have scans for each and every card now, which wasn't the case earlier today - making it the only place in the net (that I know of) where you can see all card images.

Also: it's interesting to note that Finn card is one of the cheaper characters, despite the fact that he is only in starter with one die, which I thought would make his second die relatively high in demand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Borg
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
YIKES some are over priced right now oh well thanks for the heads up will check it when the market comes down!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Dallas
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Perf wrote:
It's probably worth pointing out that they have scans for each and every card now, which wasn't the case earlier today - making it the only place in the net (that I know of) where you can see all card images.

All the card images
http://www.cardgamedb.com/index.php/starwarsdestiny/star-war...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.