Subject: Fantasy Flight Holiday Sale Delivery Times? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bermondsey Battler
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Placed an order 11/22, credit card charged that day, got a confirmation email. Havent heard anything since re: shipment or tracking. Emailed customer service @ 2 days ago, no response. Called customer service number today, never did get to a human. Left message.

Everything else i have ordered from anywhere else since then has arrived already. Normal or no?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Ramble
United States
Newtown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I'm also waiting.

Last week I requested that they ship my order to an alternate address, and I asked CS about expected shipping dates:
Quote:
Hi Tom,

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately I do not know when orders will be shipped, as the warehouse that is processing, packing, and shipping holiday sale orders is completely separate from our normal warehouse. I’d be happy to change your shipping address for you to make sure your order arrives at the right place when it does ship! What would you like it changed to?

So, seems normal?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Schoberg
United States
Elkhorn
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
it's like an accident that we keep on knitting
badge
and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting
mbmbmbmbmb
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1681468/anyone-else-not-hav...
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1679324/ffg-holiday-sale-sh...

Normal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Harpring
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
Yeah, this is apparently just how it goes. I placed my order on 11/16 and immediately got a confirmation that said I'd receive another email when things shipped. That next email didn't come until 11/29. Everything (Relic and its two expansions) arrived via UPS yesterday, 11/30.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bermondsey Battler
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ok, great thanks! I dont feel so bad now knowing this is standard operating procedure. I will keep waiting!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe H
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ramble wrote:
I'm also waiting.

Last week I requested that they ship my order to an alternate address, and I asked CS about expected shipping dates:
Quote:
Hi Tom,

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately I do not know when orders will be shipped, as the warehouse that is processing, packing, and shipping holiday sale orders is completely separate from our normal warehouse. I’d be happy to change your shipping address for you to make sure your order arrives at the right place when it does ship! What would you like it changed to?

So, seems normal?

Yeah, my games better be there when I arrive on Christmas Day!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve O'Grady
United States
Jacksonville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here. Ordered before Thanksgiving. Took my order and charge card. I leave for a week in 6 days. Now I am worried they won't get it shipped to me until after I am gone. Them, and 2 kickstarters look to all arrive while I am gone for a week. Lucky me. I guess I will have fun once I get back trying to track down where they will end up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reed Dawley
United States
Delmar
New York
flag msg tools
I wish I could play more games.
badge
Collecting games is not playing games.
mbmbmbmbmb
I put my order in on the 16th of November as well, hopefully that means it'll be coming soonish. I'm in no rush.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from General Gaming to Discussing Retailers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Nowak
United States
Greenville
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
You have paid retail for the last time.
badge
The human race, to which so many of my readers belong, has been playing at children's games from the beginning, and will probably do it till the end, which is a nuisance for the few people who grow up. - GKC
mbmbmbmbmb
Already being discussed here:
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1673485/fantasy-flight-game...

and here:
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1681468/anyone-else-not-hav...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Sessoms
United States
Butler
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
You hovered over this, now you owe me a cookie.
mbmbmbmbmb
Welp, I'm giving the game I got as a gift for an exchange party, If I don't get it by saturday (the day of the party), I'll probably have to give my copy and just keep the copy I ordered.. I ordered it two weeks ago

I don't think I'll be doing this again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.