Subject: You are in a good place! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John
Netherlands
Alkmaar
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

It was an awesome Kickstarter campaign! Especially breaking the Kickstarter video stream 4 minutes before the end of it! Very well done Monolith, Mythic Games! And a big thanks to Benoit VOGT & Thaddeus MacTaggart for answering all our questions here!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3aanSaDCnI&t=3m43s
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Hébert
United States
Topeka
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Late to the KS party... where did the "you are in a good place" phrase come from?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Di Ponio
United States
Lake Orion
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully this will be a fantastic game. I like Conan so I know what these guys can do! I will be very happy next December, or May 2018 is more like it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abe
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jhebert wrote:
Late to the KS party... where did the "you are in a good place" phrase come from?

Leo always greeted every new backer during his live broadcasts with "Welcome here <insert name>, you are in a good place." It didn't take long before that became the motto.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
Netherlands
Alkmaar
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jhebert wrote:

A great guy who goes by the name of Leo of Mythic Games broadcasted a live feed via Kickstarter almost every evening. Every single time someone signed up the campaign as backer was welcomed personally by Leo in which he ended his line with "... you are in a good place!". There were broadcasts he said that almost over a 100 times which made me laugh out loud! Leo is a great and very honorable guy! It really shows he and Mythic Games were really involved and in my opinion made this quite an interactive and enjoyable KS-campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
Netherlands
Alkmaar
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And from the looks of it a Norse mythology setting is on the horizon for Mythic Battles.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/806316071/mythic-battle...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit VOGT
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Guys, thank you very much support.

You are great people. Leo, Quirworthy, the whole team and myself thank you.

It was an amazing month. We will now work very hard to deliver the best game possible on time.

We will keep you inform on the status of the game.

Thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to the whole Monolith and Mythic team!! Amazing job!!!

Magallian wrote:
And a big thanks to Benoit VOGT & Thaddeus MacTaggart for answering all our questions here!

I answered questions? Well thank you very, very much!! laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome Kickstarter campaign
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willem Verheij
msg tools
mb
It's been such a great campaign, It's the first kickstarter I backed, anything I back in the future will have a very tough act to follow in terms of support.

Whenever I'd play this game once it arrives, I'll think of the great people who made it possible and this fun campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Hébert
United States
Topeka
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's AMAZING the sense of community Leo and the team have created.

I tuned in to the last few live sessions on Kickstarter, and Leo's energy and transparency pulled me in. He is an impressive personality, very accessible and welcoming. When someone makes you stop and think, 'Man, I'd love to work with this group of people," well, there's something very special there.

The game *looked* cool enough (though I am not a huge minis guy), but tallying up the numerous reports of the gameplay and testing, the feedback and revisions, and the team's excitement ... it all just drew me in. I wanted to be a part of it.

Yah, I backed it.

Haven't been this excited since Space Hulk 3E in 2009

And thank you for the explanation of being "in a good place." I think we are, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.