Subject: Kickstarter Over! Now someone tell me what I just bought lol rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Drew Fitzgerald
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hey guys. I just happened to stumble upon this game on Kickstarter when it had less than an hour left of time remaining. It looked incredible and the minis looked crazy, so I did some really quick research and I decided to pledge quite a bit ($176 impulse buy lol).

So what do you guys think of the game (or what we know about it so far)? Also, if anyone could post any links to some good overviews to catch me up that'd be awesome. I'm stoked and I can't wait to find out what I've bought! haha

Thanks,
-Drew
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Clapperton
United Kingdom
Hebburn
Tyne & Wear
flag msg tools
mbmb
Beasts of War have a lot of MB content, including a full playthrough -

http://www.beastsofwar.com/mythic-battles-pantheon/free-trea...

It's a great game and you made a wise choice
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willem Verheij
msg tools
mb
Seems its your lucky day then.

So far it seems like an amazing game. You can play either scenarios or a skirmish game with up to 4 players either free for all or in teams.

Everyone of those cool miniatures has their own abilities, they dont overcomplicate it either. It's a system thats quick to learn but takes time to truly master if you want to make the most out of your armies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Marks
United States
Sioux falls
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew welcome. You are in a good place.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Drew welcome here, you are in a good place.

I also backed. The game looks amazing and I love the theme.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emivaldo Sousa
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess you bought one of the best skirmish games available on the market. Congratulations!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Upton
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You bought too little. But now that you've got time to look everything over and budget for unexpected awesomeness, you can correct this in the pledge manager.

I highly recommend the Beasts of War video already provided, and you can check out all of the minis and rules pretty easily through the links on the main KS page. But to get a better feel for these units, I highly recommend Virgile Eligriv's contribution, an indispensable resource for referencing the 120+ dashboards easily.

https://goo.gl/photos/R2dcHgLyz1QK1na39

Have fun checking it out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Fitzgerald
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
Thanks for all the responses, guys! I'll definitely check all this stuff out. What I was thinking originally is that if I decided I didn't want it when I got it in a year then I could sell it for more than I paid. But from the sound of it I guess I won't have to do that. This is my first Kickstarter and I'm super stoked! Hopefully Christmas comes early next year; I'm not sure if I can wait that long
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
^^ I hadn't seen that. Thanks for sharing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.