Popular Tags: [View All]
aaron belmer
United States
Webster Groves
St Louis
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
any good suggestions on binders that hold sleeved cards that you can use for codex? Since I'm just buying expansions, they don't come with the binders for the cards, thanks in advance!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Swannack
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
I'm using Ultra Pro binders like this one. I got one in each of the four colors that aren't in the base set and they've been working great so far. They're about twice as big as the Codex binders and I believe each color uses less then half the space. But they're fairly cheap, not too ugly, and work well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Andersen
United States
Berrien Springs
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
www.amazon.com/Ultra-Pro-18-Pocket-Page/dp/B009WU5EG4/ref=sr... Along with any 3 ring binder might be the best way to go if you plan on playing multicolor. I recommend loading the pages per hero rather than as shown in the rulebook. Then when you go to play, just pull the pages you need and put into a binder for quick play. You can also buy generic binders that match the codex colors if you like.

If you have the money, you might even want to go with colored pages that match the codex colors: www.amazon.com/BCW-Supplies-Double-Sided-9-Pocket-10-Pack/dp...

I'm still wrestling with the idea of creating (reference sheets)/(card lists) that I can mark up with dry erase or transparency markers and playing with the cards separated in an index box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
Shepherdsville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought these and I"m pretty happy with the quality and how thin they are since you are only need a few pages in a binder.

https://www.amazon.com/Avery-120-Sheet-Capacity-DuraHinge-17...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SeerMagic wrote:
I bought these and I"m pretty happy with the quality and how thin they are since you are only need a few pages in a binder.

https://www.amazon.com/Avery-120-Sheet-Capacity-DuraHinge-17...

This is exactly how I'm holding my cards. I am using 2 binders to hold all the specs (10 heroes worth of stuff each). The boards, tokens, starters, and dials go in the Core box. Mostly portable, but the binders are roughly the same size as the Core Box so it won't fit in the box, but it stacks nicely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.