2 Posts

Shadows of Brimstone: Forbidden Fortress» Forums » General

Subject: Black and Gold tier duplicate content wanted rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jamin V
msg tools
new user
For anyone in Australia (or internationally depending on how shipping turns out)who previously backed the Outlaw or Minecart tier in the previous KS and also backed the Black/Gold tiers this time, would be interested in picking up any of your duplicate SoB content that has not yet been released via retail and very interested in the Outlaw hero.

(Note: I swear I posted this thread before but can't seem to find it, so if I was deleted for breaking any rules let me know)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waggly Bean
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure there's plenty of people on here who'd be in the same position. I'd be interested in doing similar to be honest, but obviously for UK.

I backed Outlaw so am missing anything 'Minecart only'. Would particularly like to beef up my Jargono and Targa selection (Guardian, Trun Hunters, Swamp Raptor, Slugs for example) and also wouldn't say no to extra Otherworlds or mission packs. The Succubi, vampires and werewolves especially appeal to me! The Derelict ship, Trederra and Blasted Wastes are all calling to me too!

I'll probably just end up getting it piecemeal of course but if anyone wanted to offload a bulk selection for a fair price look no further.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.