Popular Tags: [View All]
fer moros
South Korea
Kwang-Ju
Gwangju
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, all fellow gamers!
I have enjoyed playing the original -10 flat buckets per player- version for years now. It is a fav of my students as it needs no time to learn the rules.

Today, at the store, I saw this version reduced at only $15, and I recognized the title and author, otherwise I would have easily passed. I had not idea that this version existed and thought that this was a cool upgrade on the original game.
I was about to buy a copy, but then I mused about how it would be to play this for real, and guess that the 3D buckets may end up being a big problem if they often fall when playing.

In your experience, is that the case? Do the buckets pyramids get often flicked thus hindering the game play? cry

Thanks and happy games!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Valnor
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
We have not yet had accidental pyramid failure.

I do not think the tactile element adds a whole lot, but it does add a neat 3d element to the game. And watching 2-3 buckets fall is satisfying.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.