Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Moser
United States
Escondido
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When these guilds resolve and the master takes the rewards shown on the two 2nd-place tokens, does he also keep the tokens and possibly count them toward the corresponding MR card, or must the tokens be discarded because in this case they denoted a 1st place award?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dmoser22 wrote:
When these guilds resolve and the master takes the rewards shown on the two 2nd-place tokens, does he also keep the tokens and possibly count them toward the corresponding MR card, or must the tokens be discarded because in this case they denoted a 1st place award?

I have to say that I didn't understand what you are asking...

If a player won the tile he receives the reward printed on the tile for 1st place and he can place a Master on the tile... He doesn't get any of the 2nd place rewards... Those go to the player that was second if any... That player keeps the tokens.
If no one was second no one gets the rewards and tokens for second place

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Moser
United States
Escondido
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Muse23PT wrote:
dmoser22 wrote:

I have to say that I didn't understand what you are asking...

If a player won the tile he receives the reward printed on the tile for 1st place and he can place a Master on the tile... He doesn't get any of the 2nd place rewards... Those go to the player that was second if any... That player keeps the tokens.
If no one was second no one gets the rewards and tokens for second place

Yes, that's normally how it works. But these two guilds don't have 1st place rewards printed on them the way other guilds do. The 1st place award is determined by placing two random 2nd place tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl G
United States
Glendale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You're talking about the top two tokens, right? I would think that they absolutely count towards any special end-game token scoring.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.