Subject: Building Material Spaces rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Fisk
United Kingdom
Stoke on Trent
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
Come on you Seagulls! Sami Hyppia's Blue & White army!
badge
That's weird. This bit used to mention Shire Games, and tell you all how wonderful we are. But it seems to have got deleted. Let's see what happens this time ....
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there actually any point to the spaces that have some bricks painted on them at the start of the game ?

The rules seem to insist that they are treated as though they are empty.

Or is it that we are not allowed to build on them ?

N.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve+Jackie McKeogh
United Kingdom
Okehampton
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know whether there is any point as such but they are different to other spaces in that they can be built on but do not have swamp tiles placed on them at the start. I guess they just provide easy building places for the start. (I've not played the game so don't know how they affect gameplay).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Helen Payne
United Kingdom
Brighton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They are there simply as building spaces at the start of the game. So if you wanted to build straight away you can. I think this is a great game, though the Palace looks a bit space-age on BSW.
Handy hint - when the treasure bag is empty you can trade one of yours in, before you build, then win it back again when you build next to your gondola. Don't do this if you are not master builder as they will get it. :-))

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.