Jenseits von Theben» Forums » Rules

Subject: A few Questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Kahnt
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
I played this for the first time today and liked it... just had a few questions if anyone could help:

1) When you discard an exhibit card, are they removed from the game or are they placed in the discard pile? The researcher cards, when used and wiped clean, are "placed in the discard stack." I just need clarification...

2) So its 1903 and you're on space 45, can you:
a) move to an excavation 2 spaces away, and dig as many weeks as you want?
b) move to an excavation 2 spaces away, and dig 5 weeks?
c) move to an excavation 2 spaces away, and dig 6 weeks?

3) And just to clarify: It's your turn, so you are in last place on the timeline. You are 1 space behind the next person. You are or are not able to move 2 spaces to the next city and then do an action... I am assuming you are allowed to. I think I got this one right, because you must perform an action after you move.

Great Game!

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Adams
flag msg tools
NASA Dawn approaching Ceres
1. Discard pile

2. You have to finish the game on week '1' of the following year. So, move 2 spaces and dig for 6 weeks.

3. Yes, you move and take your action, then add your weeks on.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.