Donald Dennis
United States
Pawleys Island
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I've managed to get an On Board Games micro badge approved! The irony is I wont be able to get it until I unpack my camera and download some pictures that will be sure to get me great geek gold booty. (Please, no donations, I will get it shortly!)

However, if any of you would grab it and display it under your avatar, I'd be thankful and will try to mention you in the podcast! (by BGG ID.)

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/browse/microbadge/3130

Please chime in here when you pick up the badge!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meg Kline
United States
Lawrenceville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
done. OBG is my favorite gaming podcast!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Dennis
United States
Pawleys Island
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
We'll have to mention you by name on the podcast as the first badge holder. Hmm, we should host an episode in your honor.

Pick a round table topic and give us a few games you'd like us to look at for review. I can't guarantee we'll be able to fill all of your requests, but I'll try to browbeat the guys into compliance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Dennis
United States
Pawleys Island
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Woohoo! I finally have the On Board Games Microbadge!

And so does Scott. About time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Lott
United States
Mason
Michigan
flag msg tools
It's a gift...
badge
...and a curse.
mbmbmbmbmb
Donald, I'll get around to it. Right now, though, I'm dumping all my geekgold into this geeklist: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/24184

I know what it's like to not have an avatar, so I figure I'll spend a little more time helping others with that before spending my geekgold on microbadges.

Rest assured, when I feel I've done enough the OBG microbadge is on my short-list of first badges to purchase.

Although, it would be nice if BGG gave out free microbadges for those who are members of a guild...Hmmmm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Dennis
United States
Pawleys Island
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Blott wrote:
Donald, I'll get around to it. Right now, though, I'm dumping all my geekgold into this geeklist: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/24184

Although, it would be nice if BGG gave out free microbadges for those who are members of a guild...Hmmmm

I agree, there should be some free MBs to pass around to active members. If I was not obligated to buy Erik an OBG micro badge, you'd be getting a donation from me, you have certainly earned it. I just don't contribute as much to the geek as I probably should, though at least now I have the podcast to blame! (You'd think advertising the geek in every episode would earn a guy a couple geek pennies at the very least.) Hey, maybe if you just put tips you earn, from stuff you do in this guild, towards an OBG microbadge you'd be able to float one that way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Lott
United States
Mason
Michigan
flag msg tools
It's a gift...
badge
...and a curse.
mbmbmbmbmb
Walsfeo wrote:
Blott wrote:

I agree, there should be some free MBs to pass around to active members. If I was not obligated to buy Erik an OBG micro badge, you'd be getting a donation from me, you have certainly earned it. I just don't contribute as much to the geek as I probably should, though at least now I have the podcast to blame! (You'd think advertising the geek in every episode would earn a guy a couple geek pennies at the very least.) Hey, maybe if you just put tips you earn, from stuff you do in this guild, towards an OBG microbadge you'd be able to float one that way.

Yes, focus on getting Erik that microbadge for now. Besides I don't have a podcast to put out, so I should have plenty of time to contribute to BGG.

By the way, I did hear Aldie on Garrett's Games and Geekiness talking about establishing a microbadge that can be distributed to members of the different guilds. So perhaps our wish will be granted soon enough.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Lott
United States
Mason
Michigan
flag msg tools
It's a gift...
badge
...and a curse.
mbmbmbmbmb
FINALLY!! THE MAN HAS THE MICROBADGE!!

Decided that if I'm going to keep contributing, I better start advertising
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Dennis
United States
Pawleys Island
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Rock on!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernhard von Gunten
Switzerland
Täuffelen
Bern
flag msg tools
3B RULEZ
badge
3B RULEZ
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine today! Actually not the prettiest one i own, but hey "the real beauty comes from inside"

Just kidding ... love to have one!

99.99 GG to go until UeberGeekBadge cry

Greetings from Switzerland,

Bernhard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.