Pizza Box Football 2006 Expansion» Forums » General

Subject: Anyone have past seasons' cards on pdf or scanned? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Douglas Becker
United States
California
flag msg tools
I'm new to PBF, and have been in contact with Erik Smith about the new card set. I'm hooked. I've replayed the Superbowl a dozen times, and I am dying for some new cards. I completed the survey, urging Erik to make the pdfs available (I am happy to print them out).

In the meantime, does anyone have past seasons' cards scanned or in pdf form? I'm itching to play any new team, so any past seasons' cards would work. I'm going to likely break down and buy an old (2005 or 2006) set but in the meantime, while I am waiting for it to be shipped, I'd love to get something new for this weekend.

beckerdouglas@hotmail.com is where you can contact me.

Thanks,
Doug Becker

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think it is anyone's best interest to provide that as it would be a copyright issue. Because, really, the expansion is just the set of data. If one person uploaded the scans, no one would have to buy the expansions.

The expansion for the 2006 teams will probably be out soon, if they are not already.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Becker
United States
California
flag msg tools
Thanks, I figured it would be unlikely to get the cards this way. I've played those teams quite a lot, and am just hungry for more. I've offered to purchase the pdfs from OTL gaming as well.

I knew this was a shot in the dark but I took it anyway. Is the only way to get the past seasons (which I was told are also out of stock from the game) to purchase them on EBay and wait the week or so they take to ship?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Smith
United States
Walnut Creek
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Doug,

I still have copies of the 2004-2005 season in hard copy. The 2005-2006 season is sold out. I was told by my manufacturer in Kentucky today that they can print the 2006-2007 season this week.

We are looking at ways to release the PDFs in the future, probably very soon.

Best,

Erik Smith
On The Line Game Company
The Makers of Pizza Box Football
and Pizza Box Baseball
www.OTLgames.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ejmamariners wrote:
Is the only way to get the past seasons (which I was told are also out of stock from the game) to purchase them on EBay and wait the week or so they take to ship?

Well, can't beat waiting a bit for the new expansion to come out. But if you want the first expansion, you can check out these companies:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/admgr.php3?action=allads&gameid...

And the second one (I think I have these correct - the years confuse me because they represent the previous year's teams):
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/admgr.php3?action=allads&gameid...

They all seem to be in stock and you don't have to wait a week for the auction to end. Of course, this time of day, nothing can be shipped until Monday. But they could be in your hands on Wednesday or thursday at the latest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.