Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ed Sherman
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmb
Went to Best Buy over the weekend because I had a gift card and I was pleasantly surprised to see Ingenious there. (This is the same version that was the Game Giveaway of the Day)

I've played the GGotD version so much now, I thought it was a good idea to support the company and also to get a disc-based version (prefer that over downloaded software -- I wish the people that did Samurai had done the same)

Anyway, if you missed it when it was free or want a backup copy for the inevitable format and reload, it's only $19.99.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ackmondual
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
edosan wrote:
Went to Best Buy over the weekend because I had a gift card and I was pleasantly surprised to see Ingenious there. (This is the same version that was the Game Giveaway of the Day)

I've played the GGotD version so much now, I thought it was a good idea to support the company and also to get a disc-based version (prefer that over downloaded software -- I wish the people that did Samurai had done the same)

Anyway, if you missed it when it was free or want a backup copy for the inevitable format and reload, it's only $19.99.
I just wish the ppl who did Samurai (I'm assuming you're talking about Klear Games here) were able to sell registration codes for their game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.