Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Ziegler
United States
Huntingdon Valley
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand that cards allow you to place an agriculture token, mining token, etc. in an area. My question is can more than one of the same type be in an area? I did not see that in the rules and thought that perhaps only one per type could be there. Does anyone know the answer?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Marc Ribot y Los Cubanos Postizos // Abdullah Ibrahim: African Sun // Toumani Diabate's Symmetric Orchestra: Boulevard de L'Independance
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You have to designate where your Yang cards will be used before you even know what they are. This can result in you having multiples in the same region.

There is a downside to concentrating too many economic symbols in the same place, though: it will become a magnet for all the other players in the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Ziegler
United States
Huntingdon Valley
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much for the answer. Yes, the application of the Yang cards had to be done first, what I did not know was if 2 of the same chits were allowed in the same area, and yest, they certainly become a magnet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.