3 Posts

Dragonland» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about collecting gems rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Karl Hui
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
As the rule book say, "Collect all gems in the same color as the active action figure", if my action figure is green, then how can I collect red and blue gems for a set to score 10 points?

Also, the game allows you to move lower than the number shown on the dice, can I move zero and keep my figure on volcano and get the treasure again?

THANKS
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
skrebs
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
karlhui wrote:
As the rule book say, "Collect all gems in the same color as the active action figure", if my action figure is green, then how can I collect red and blue gems for a set to score 10 points?

You can't. You need to move your red or blue pawn to that volcano to collect red or blue gems. Remember, you play pawns of the same shape, not the same color.

karlhui wrote:
Also, the game allows you to move lower than the number shown on the dice, can I move zero and keep my figure on volcano and get the treasure again?

THANKS

Yes, you may stay on a volcano. However, only two of your pawns may take an action, so if you decide to move one pawn zero, use the die for another pawn, the third pawn does nothing (which is normal).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Hui
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
OOPS.. I'm so stupid blush
Thanks so much~
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.