Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Iain Gray
United Kingdom
Lincoln
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
mbmb
Can anybody get me an counters inventory for the GDW 120 Beda fomm game. (i've only got 119 counters and need to know which one to reproduce to complete my game)! yes i've included the spare blank counter that comes with the game!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David G. Cox Esq.
Australia
Port Macquarie
NSW
flag msg tools
Do what you can, with what you've got, where you are.
mbmbmbmbmb
Give me a hint - in the order of appearance table it lists each formation, when it arrives and the number of units involved.

If you check this against your counters you can at least work out if it is a British or Italian counter that is missing and you can probably work out which formation the missing counter belongs to.

Get back to me with this information and I will have a look at my counters and see if we can work it out.

arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain Gray
United Kingdom
Lincoln
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi again
Thanks for the reply.
I've managed to find a complete list of counters on the gamebox PBEM site. The counter i'm missing has been identified. (Itallian 2/85 infantry). And replaced by a close copy.

Thanks at least for the advice and the offer of help
Best rgds
IAin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.