Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Storzillo
United States
Wayne
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't open up my copy of Atlantic Storm until after AH went out of business. Upon doing so, I discovered that I was missing card A20 cry but I had a duplicate card A18 (Sheffield) . I was wondering if anyone could scan the A20 card and send it to me so that I could print it out and affix it to my extra A18 card. Once I put all of the cards in card protectors, no one will be able to tell the difference. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Storzillo
United States
Wayne
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a follow up note to my posting. Ben Knight, the original designer of Atlantic Storm and Pacific Typhoon, saw my request and sent me the card that I was missing from an extra allied deck that he had in his possession. I can't thank him enough, he is a real class act and I just wanted everyone to know how generous he is to have done this for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.