Jeremiah Lee
United States
Sylvania
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
There aren't any rules specified for solo play, yet the game is listed as 1-2 players. Are there rules forthcoming, or is this a play-solo-by-playing-both-sides kind of game?

Also, I'm not sure where a 'square' is on the board. And, I can't find anything about how much movement occurs.
Rules wrote:
Ball may be moved by dribbling, passing or potentially shooting.
But, who moves when, and by how much?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Jeremiah_Lee wrote:
There aren't any rules specified for solo play, yet the game is listed as 1-2 players. Are there rules forthcoming, or is this a play-solo-by-playing-both-sides kind of game?

Also, I'm not sure where a 'square' is on the board. And, I can't find anything about how much movement occurs.
Rules wrote:
Ball may be moved by dribbling, passing or potentially shooting.
But, who moves when, and by how much?

Sorry, the rules are updated and being uploaded now. There may be a slight delay as the BGG admin ok the new rules The new name for rules is Zombie Basketball Rules compiled.

For solo play I will be uploading Zombie/Human behaviour rules. This will be the closest I can come to for running zombies or humans on automatic. Thanks for the interest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.