Australia
Aspley
Queensland
flag msg tools
Averagely Inadequate
badge
Buster Keaton from 'Go West'
mbmbmbmbmb
We played a 3 player game of this last night - on the 8x8 board with the fluoro colours. We all moved our Terrace pieces to the second highest terraces, where they could not be captured, and tried to manoeuvre our either pieces to weaken our opponents' defences. Eventually all the pieces got stuck together at the top of the terraces and were too scared to move. We started making silly moves just to get the game to finish. I don't understand, how can this game EVER be interesting? Did I play a rule wrong or something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Crosmer
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mb
It's true you can't lose your king if he's on certain squares. But those also happen to be really far from your goal. If your opponent masses his pieces on a high part of the board, block with as few pieces as possible and use the rest of your pieces to push on the other side.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.