$10.00
Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Blokus» Forums » Reviews

Subject: Obsessed Board Gamers Episode 27: Video Introduction and Review of Blokus rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colin Sherman
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Here is Episode 27 of Obsessed Board Gamers. In this episode, I begin looking a few different games that I love yet are easy to play and make good gateway games. First up, Blockus. Enjoy.

Download: http://m.podshow.com/media/15871/episodes/124025/obsessedboa...

Streaming: http://blip.tv/file/1211562

or find us on iTunes. Let us know what you think.

(PS, looks like I spelled the game wrong several times in the episode. Doh!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice review as always Colin. I think this is the first one you've done of a game I own, which means that for once you didn't make me run out and buy another game.

However, did you have to mention the Tron light cycles? Now I will have to try and play that with my Blokus set and see if it works out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan van Wijgerden
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi Colin,

Just came across your Blokus episode. Great streaming and great video and a nice way of reviewing games! I've introduced it to lots of people and like you they all liked it.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
skrebs
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Poll
Have you ever used the "verb" blokus? As in, "I just blokused you."
Yes
No
      6 answers
Poll created by skrebs

Poll
If you answered yes to the above question, have you ever used the "verb" blokus outside of playing the game Blokus? If you answered yes, I think it would be appropriate if you explained your answer.
Yes
No
      3 answers
Poll created by skrebs

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.