Popular Tags: [View All]
Marcus Lau
Malaysia
Petaling jaya
Selangor
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like this is looking like another take on Dungeon Twister, which is one of my all time favorite games.

This game looks like it holds a lot of promise. Can't wait for it to officially become available in Malaysia.

Saw the components and the game box, and it looks top notch. I hope the finished product looks as good as or even better than the prototype that I saw.

Congrats Dean Tan (spindoc). And all the best in Essen 2008.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoong Ken Yen
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All the best! Malaysia BOLEH!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zippy blue wedge owner
Malaysia
Putrajaya
Wilayah Persekutuan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, this just sneaked in beneath my radar, and I thought our gaming scene is small. Good luck, spin dog.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geert VG
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good luck, Dean! The game looks very promising and your enthousiasm at Spiel '08 was unseen laugh Thx for signing the box!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Lau
Malaysia
Petaling jaya
Selangor
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the support. If all goes down well, you will be seeing it in your favorite local/online gaming stores. I've just got a text message from Dean Tan (Spin Dog) that he managed to secure some worldwide distributon channels.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.