Belgium
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the fast reply
re-send, does that imply the first one got lost in the mail ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Tan
Malaysia
flag msg tools
designer
Sorry,Eric. No you are not on my booklist that i got purchasers to wrote in at Spiel. We are sending the 2nd batch consisting of some package that were uncollected and returned to us, those that did not receive and request by some distributors reviewing it. I hope everyone gets it this time.

Did you purchase yours at Spiel or thru a friend as in some cases, we did sent multiple sets to one person collecting on behalf of their friends. I have your details now so you will find 1 set coming your way!

Learning wordpress now to start a blog as we got some friends to help us participate in some character designs so we can add more cards later and to tinker with some new ideas on Switch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eric hanuise
Belgium
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I did purchase at Essen, but we also talked about some other matters (such as advising you to check out the folks at asmodee for getting Eu distribution rolling) and I left you my business card instead of writing the data in your sheet, so this should be the cause of the omission.

Not a big deal then, I was afraid that the package would have been sent and lost by the mail

Anyway thanks for the followup!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eric hanuise
Belgium
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!
I am pleased to report your package reached me in good order today
Thanks again for the followup!

I'll make sure this one gets played by a lot of people cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.