Subject: where can I find this game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ackmondual
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing on ebay, etc. At this rate, I'm thinking about just making my own version of the game. I have leftover blank chits from Settlers, and I could just get 5 different decks of cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hurst
United States
Murfreesboro
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
This is one of my favorite games. It's a shame you can't find it. If you need any help talking you through construction, let me know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Euro GamesFest
Australia
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb
I played using a Rage deck and Rummikub tiles (red for positive, blue for negative points) - works well
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ackmondual
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
egfperth wrote:
I played using a Rage deck and Rummikub tiles (red for positive, blue for negative points) - works well
Not bad on the Rummikub. I've never played it before, but indeed it appears there are black numbers for 1 thorugh 10 and red numbers for 1 through 5.

With Rage, would one copy of the game be enough for the full 6 players? Kind to think of it, I may also consider getting Uno cards, although that would be a last resort as I'd need 2 copies of that PLUS some mechanism to work out those bottom cards. Probably a sharpie on those card perhaps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ackmondual
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hmmm, Rage for $4.17 and Rummikub for $11.79. This will be a fun, simple, and inexpensive project. cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
terry chilvers
Australia
Osborne Park
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
see also
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/1907/item/55934#item55...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.