Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dean Rekich
United States
Lyndora
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I *love* TiTTL and thus 60 dollars was not too much for me. However, I do realize 60 bucks is a lot for one game. Funagain now has it available for only $35.99 which is a heck of a better price. So if you thought about getting it before but were scared off by the price, perhaps you can try it now. I highly recommmend it to those people who have played and liked Take It Easy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seconded! Great game! Fun for all ages and addicting. I never played Take it Easy, just went straight to this and was not disappointed. At this price I may have to buy another!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Warren
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
DeanMary wrote:
I *love* TiTTL and thus 60 dollars was not too much for me. However, I do realize 60 bucks is a lot for one game. Funagain now has it available for only $35.99 which is a heck of a better price. So if you thought about getting it before but were scared off by the price, perhaps you can try it now. I highly recommmend it to those people who have played and liked Take It Easy!

You should find it more readily available. Alliance Distributors has it at a $45 MSRP, so all the stores should be getting it in soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.