Popular Tags: [View All]
Pedro Silva
Portugal
Matosinhos
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi;

What is the correct procedure if a player plays enough cards to finish a building for which there is not enough empty space on the board, that is, one that can't be built?
The rules state that the cards are discarded. My question is, what cards? Only these last played by the finishing player, or all of those exposed before by this or other players too?

Thanks for any reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giacomo Mangiarano
Italy
Castellana Grotte (BA)
BA
flag msg tools
Use the force
badge
Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen
mbmbmbmbmb
All the cards of the building exposed, newer and older

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Duarte
Portugal
2870-122 Montijo
flag msg tools
:-)))
badge
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
mbmbmbmbmb
Mallgur wrote:
What is the correct procedure if a player plays enough cards to finish a building for which there is not enough empty space on the board, that is, one that can't be built?
The rules state that the cards are discarded. My question is, what cards? Only these last played by the finishing player, or all of those exposed before by this or other players too?

All cards of that type on the table (all players) should be discarded. You can confirm it playing the game on BSW.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.