Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tommy Dean
Australia
Earlwood
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Into the discard pile. There is a purple card that will change that I seem to recall (something about having the chance to buy it, has been awhile). But in general, just blow it up and move it into the discards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shouqin Chen
Singapore
flag msg tools
But won't the district cards run out if there's a 9 player game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikael Ölmestig
Sweden
Halmstad
Halland
flag msg tools
mb
shouqin wrote:

The game is for up to 8 players

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
shouqin wrote:

There is no discard pile. Discarded/destroyed cards go to the bottm of the District (draw) deck.

The game only supports up to 8 players with the expansion. 8 districts are needed to win the game. There are 66 cards. You shouldn';t run out of cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ackmondual
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In fact, all cards that get "discarded" (destroyed by Warlord, draw 2 keep 1, or discarded as with the Armory) go to the bottom of the deck.

The Graveyard is what lets you purchase districts destroyed by the Warlord you are NOT the one who played the Warlord and destroyed it.

ColtsFan76 wrote:
shouqin wrote:

There is no discard pile. Discarded/destroyed cards go to the bottm of the District (draw) deck.

The game only supports up to 8 players with the expansion. 8 districts are needed to win the game. There are 66 cards. You shouldn';t run out of cards.
Officially, the game is for up to 7 players. 8 Plyaers if you have the Dark City Expansion. I had a couple of 8p games and we weren't close to going through the the whole deck (I left the first "discard" card face up on the bottom of the deck as a marker).

Besides, even though it isn't in the rules, it could be adapted that if you run out of cards, then just go through the deck again, with or without shuffling is up to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chester Hendrix
United States
Marysville
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We play with a Discard Pile, here. We couldn't find the rule that says Destroyed or Discarded cards go back to the bottom of the deck, so we have just played this way since day one. This inspired a couple of the new cards that we created for new characters we made up here -
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/368286
This card set will allow up to 11 players. You must play with the Witch. The King starts with ALL the Characters [not putting any face down] and the 11th player will choose from the last two characters. This actually makes for a wild game as the second player will always know who the King chose.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
Crystal Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Disneyworld.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X Shrike
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I had been wondering about this as well and have been hunting for an official ruling.

I would put my vote with everything discarded or destroyed is put on the bottom of the deck. There isn't anything in the rules mentioning discarding or a discard pile. Closest thing is when you choose the draw two put one on the bottom of the deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Wojciechowski
United States
Aurora
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
perfalbion wrote:
Disneyworld.

Sing with me...

"Got destroyed by the Warlord
I'm going to Disneyland"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.