Subject: Component quality of different editions? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
For those who have seen both the Z-man edition and the Lui-Meme edition, I'm curious - are the components the same? Is there any difference in quality? For me, language isn't an issue, so I'll be paying attention to just quality and price.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zsofi csoka
Hungary
szekesfehervar
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
no, they are not the same... Z-man is way better than Lui-Méme edition
mana wheel counters are more demanding with the spindle instead of that two-pronged needle (i will take a photo for you to see)...
as much as i remember from essen 07, cards and components are from thicker paper and legs for the wizards and the fire is black, not transparent...
i would go for Z-man... (can you guess which one i have? )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Dieckmann
United States
Bronx
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
it's 6.99 right now at Tanga with 6.99 shipping lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curtiss Cox
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
And so we find ourselves again, the wheel keeps turning. Shazam is again the Tanga deal of the day! laugh Maybe they didn't sell through last time?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.