Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Laurence Koehn
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I recently bought a used copy of Cape Horn at an auction, and though it was supposed to be complete, I find that it is missing six of the wind tiles. I would like to try to make or find replacement tiles, but I don't know which ones I'm missing. So, how many of each type of wind tile are there supposed to be?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G. Gomez
United States
Chula Vista
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wind tile inventory request
I second this request.

I just purchased a copy and am missing two tiles . It would be a snap to reproduce them if I only knew what they were...

Can anyone help?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laurence Koehn
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Germán, maybe between us we can figure out what we're each missing. This is what came with mine:

By the way, I was able to order replacement tiles from Rio Grande for $0.50 each, including shipping. They sent me six replacement tiles, but they were all the same, so I have my doubts about them being the exact ones I was missing. At least I can sticker them with the correct fronts, once I figure out what they are.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G. Gomez
United States
Chula Vista
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Based on your photo this is what I get: I am missing one of the 1-2 up-dn diagonal and one of the 2 r-l horizontal.

I have added the ones you seem to be missing to the following photo for a total of 90 tiles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laurence Koehn
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Excellent! Thanks for your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.