Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J H
United States
Billings and Bozeman
Montana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently heard about the new promo pack for Monty Python Fluxx, and wondered how I could go about picking up the Castle Expansion in case none of my local retailers participate. Will any e-tailers be able to get in on this, or will the Castle Expansion be available through the looney labs website?

http://www.looneylabs.com/super-store-signup.html

Thanks for any info!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristin Looney
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
This promotion is focused on retail stores with physical locations, but please note that the packs won't show up in these stores until late April or early May 2009. If your local game store sells Fluxx, there is a very good chance they will be participating - we are getting a great response from stores.

If there is no participating store near you, it will definitely be possible to buy the expansion pack from the Looney Labs webstore - but not until May when the cards are printed and this promotion actually begins!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey D Myers
United States
Los Ranchos
New Mexico
flag msg tools
"Always rely upon a happy mind alone." Geshe Chekhawa.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Kristin! Can you post to this thread when the packs are available? Great version of Fluxx, by the way....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J H
United States
Billings and Bozeman
Montana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Kristin! It's so awesome that the game publishers check up on BGG to answer questions like these!

I'm hoping that this hilarious punch-out postcard will be also be available through the Looney Labs store, when the time comes:

I've been spreading the word about this awesome promo set to retailers in my region, so I'm hoping that some of them will participate!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar hawkman
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
YAY! but only 7? Either way it'll be good to pick up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J H
United States
Billings and Bozeman
Montana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
marhawkman wrote:
YAY! but only 7? Either way it'll be good to pick up.

It's 8 cards if you include the postcard punchout card.

With all of the Monty Python movies and the Flying Circus television show, it would be awesome if a 50-card expansion were released. I would definitely spend $10-$12 for that!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar hawkman
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That would be annoying... but in a good way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.