Could someone post a translation of the 12 handicap cards please?
Thanks in advance,
Mehr als 10 Buchstaben (More than 10 characters)
- You may only write words with more than 10 characters.
Tipp = 3 (Tip = 3)
- You have to tip a '3'.
Fünf Wörter (Five words)
- You may only write a maximum of 5 words.
Ohne "n" (Without 'n')
- You may only write words that don't contain the character 'n'.
Ohne "e" (Without 'e')
- You may only write words that don't contain the character 'e'.
Doppelt streichen (Remove twice)
- For every word that you must delete from your list you must delete another word from your list (without reading it aloud).
Nur die Hälfte (Only half)
- You must tip an even number but are only allowed to proceed half of your tip if you achieve it.
Kein Tipp (No tip)
- You do no tip in your move. Your tip value is equal to the lowest of your opponents tips in this round.
Zwei Vokale (Two vowels)
- You may only write words that contain exactly two vowels (a, e, i, o, u).
Doppelt soviel (Twice as much)
- To fulfil your tip, you must have, after reading your words, at least the same number of unused words again on your list. (You don't read aloud these words.)
- You read your words as the last player, independend of your tip value.
Weniger als 6 Buchstaben (Less than 6 characters)
- You may only write words with less than 6 characters.
- Last edited Mon Aug 3, 2009 7:22 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Sun Aug 2, 2009 8:30 pm
If "tip" = "bid", then this makes sense.
When would a player draw a handicap card?