1 Posts

Rabbit Hunt» Forums » General

Subject: A fast game that screws other players and tests your memory rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chung-kang Lee
Taiwan
flag msg tools
This is my first post on BGG. I do not attempt to write a lengthy review,which might go beyond by ability, but I would like to share some thoughts after playing the game, hopefully to arouse more responses to the game.
Rabbit Hunt, a game designed by the Taiwanese designer "Mellow," is about catching your opponent's rabbits. Each player has 3 rabbits, and his/her aim is to catch other opponents' rabbits. I got the game two days ago and couldn't wait to play it with my friends. We play the game as four players. The rule is simple and easy to teach. Some minor rule problems were easily resolved during and the play and after I read the rule clafification by the desiger "Mellow" himself. Overall, this is an awfully fun game. With its cheap price, fast tempo and the exciting feel of "catching your opponent's rabbit," I highly recommend this game to new players and gamers alike. Thumb up for the designer! You did a good job, Hope you can design more games in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.