Subject: Counter glossary available for download rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh
Canada
Cambridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
“Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.” -Bukowski
badge
“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” -Friedrich Nietzsche
mbmbmb
I'm just letting anyone who's interested know that I have taken all 233 counters from Return of the Heroes, Under the Shadow of the Dragon, and Die Rückkehr der Helden: Die Gralssuche, categorized and alphabetized them, and written out a brand new glossary. You no longer have to flip through multiple glossaries and rulebooks every time you draw an unfamiliar counter! It is available in the Files section here:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/40759

When I uploaded the file I asked the admins if it could be simultaneously added to the 2 expansion game pages, but I guess that didn't happen. So, rather than make it look like I was going after some easy GeekGold by attempting to upload the same file 2 more times, I thought I'd just create a quick thread within the expansion pages to link to the original file. I hope it enhances your Return of the Heroes games!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Jackson
United States
Goodlettsville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Am I a man or am I a muppet? If I'm a muppet then I'm a very manly muppet!
mbmbmbmbmb
Way to go!

Now, is it too much to ask for a counter glossary for Helden in der Unterwelt?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
Canada
Cambridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
“Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.” -Bukowski
badge
“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” -Friedrich Nietzsche
mbmbmb
gamemark wrote:
Way to go!

Now, is it too much to ask for a counter glossary for Helden in der Unterwelt?

Is it too much to ask for a copy of that expansion so that I can add it to the counter glossary?

And thanks very much for the GG tip!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.