Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Heaney
United States
Quincy
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just picked up a copy of the AS's sister game, Pacific Typhoon. However, it didn't come with the optional 2-player rules that I know AS has. Would someone mind posting a scan of the 2-player rules or perhaps a quick summary of them? Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michel Boucher
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
theaney wrote:
I just picked up a copy of the AS's sister game, Pacific Typhoon. However, it didn't come with the optional 2-player rules that I know AS has. Would someone mind posting a scan of the 2-player rules or perhaps a quick summary of them? Thanks!

Each battle consists of two rounds of play.

Outcome not decided until after second round.

Players can refill to capacity after each round.

Players can be Allied in one round and Axis in the other, but if they played the same side both times, do not sum combat values.

Trick winner is the one with highest single play. If tied another two rounds of play are undertaken.

Saint-Nazaire, Black Gap and 2nd Happy Time extend from first round to second round. Storm which is played and does not hit will pass into second round.

Order of Play

- Player A turns over convoy, declares suit and plays or discards.
- Player B plays or discards
- Both players fill hands
- Player A plays or discards
- Player B plays or discards
- Determine battle outcome (roll for ? and compare combat values)
- Both players fill hands

Hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.