Subject: 2nd. edition rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicolas Varela
Chile
Santiago
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently got Canal Mania in a trade. The game didn't include the rules, so I used a Spanish translation I found on the web. My copy included several "extra" pieces which didn't appear in these rules, such as another model of boats, more brown cubes (the rules I read said it included 15) and 5 wooden "houses" (like the ones in Settlers) which I suppossed were used to track the points.

After one game, I had some doubts so I read ALL the posts in the forum. I had a HUGE surprise surprise! I happen to own the 2nd. edition board, both 1st and 2nd edition boats, the extra "junction" contracts and 5 extra cubes (besides the Settlers-like houses). Therefore, I should've played with the 2nd edition rules, BUT... I can't find them anywhere!!! Moreover, I can't even find the original 1st. edition English rules!!

Does anyone have a scan of the 2nd. edition rules he/she can geekmail me? 1st. edition would be fine too, but I'd much rather the 2nd. edition.

Thanks to everyone!
Nicolás.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susie_Cat
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Hi Nicolás,

My guess is that you have the first edition plus (what I read somewhere described as) the generous upgrade pack.

If you are still on the hunt for rules, GM me - it won't be immediately, but I can probably help you out.

Susie_Cat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.