Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Björn
Sweden
Stockholm
Uppland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a variant my gaming group has used for a very long time. The variant is very simple: You're only allowed to have 6 event cards in your hand at any time. If you're about to pick up a 7th card, then you have you have to use one of the cards in your hand BEFORE you look at the new card. And if you can't use a card, then you're not allowed to pick up the new card.

In the early games before we started using this variant, we noticed that players tended to save their event cards until the last few rounds to inflict as much irrecoverable damage as possible to the other players. We didn't think this was very fun, so we decided to use this rule so that players were forced to play one or several of their event cards from time to time during the game and encourage more card play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Sundström
Sweden
Bollnäs
Hälsingland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This seems to be an interesting house rule, even though my gaming group never had that problem of people saving their cards for last few rounds. But if that problem ever arises in our group, I'll keep your house rule in mind! Thanks alot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.