Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Matera
United States
Whitefish Bay
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello

This is Thirdfloorgamers third video review. This one is done by a student of mine. I teach 6th grade and run a Historical Game club from 5-8th grade. This is one of our light filler games when we finish our bigger ones and we have a little time left. Kids of all ages love it and you get a crowd watching them play. I think Noe did a great job here in her first try at the video review.

Hope you guys enjoy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana R.
United States
Claremont
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Devotium Popcornicus
mbmbmbmbmb
Never heard of this game. I love the time mechanism they implemented. Nice review, bravo. It appears setting up the game could take longer than playing a game, is that true?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Matera
United States
Whitefish Bay
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Setup take about 1/2 the time of the game play but that is part of the game. Where you place your pieces makes a big difference on the second part of the game. So all and all both parts of the game are really fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Young
United Kingdom
Feltham
Middlesex
flag msg tools
Tea & Crumpets (Buttered), what more can you ask for in life.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice Review, its a game I have enjoyed for some time.

It's a Knockout - Variant
Try this variant with a group of friends, say 6 to 10 people and place the game on a round table if possible or something everyone can walk around.

Now everyone Circles the table and a starting player is chosen and takes the ball ready to go. The starting player drops the ball and the next player in line has to place a dick on top, grab the ball before it hits the based and then IF successful drop the ball... and then the next player is up.

If the tower drops the game is paused and it is rebuilt. Knocking that player out...

If only a disc falls then the game continues and the player that has been knocked out drops the ball for the active player.

It's quick and you don't mind being knocked out just laugthing at the rest legging it around the table.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana R.
United States
Claremont
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Devotium Popcornicus
mbmbmbmbmb
matera wrote:
Setup take about 1/2 the time of the game play but that is part of the game. Where you place your pieces makes a big difference on the second part of the game. So all and all both parts of the game are really fun.

Ahh I see, thanks for the reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Adams
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Good review.

Looks good and sounds like fun.

Regards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.