Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
April VanGelderen
United States
Zeeland
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The reason this is titled "Yesteday's session report" is obviously because I played it yesterday. lol

But anywho the game got started pretty easy. It was against my mom with my little nephew as sort of a watcher.

My mom got to use the first five of her stockpile pile before I got to use any of mine.

Although she had a problem because my nephew kept trying to take them and throw them, and then he kept putting his hand on the table over my moms cards and tried swipping them off the table. She put them down and he went for mine. Although at the same time I was chatting to someone about our interesting game.

Then we had to pause so I could go switch the laundry from the washer to the dryer. Being as I live in an appartment, it takes about five mintues. Not far down the hall, but sometimes people don't listen and there are detergents and baskets everywhere.

I got back and resumed where I was taking the lead. As we always do we forgot to use a card from the discard pile. I ended up pulling about five Skip-Bo's out of my stockpile in one turn.

Then my nephew started a tantrum again. (he's 17 months old) This time he started taking the box and tried to flatten the box.

After a while I finally got down there and won! Honestly I've won the last four out of five played against my mom.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.