Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sacha Spinks
Australia
Lavington
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Downloaded this a couple of days ago from the app store.

Not bad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't download it because it says it needs a microphone. Why would that be?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Derk appears from the mists...
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
You don't need a microphone. No idea why you'd get that message. It's a great app, IMHO...

http://www.usmiphone.de/genial_en.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Incao
United States
Upper Montclair
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
Ask me about Kanban:Automotive Revolution
mbmbmbmbmb
the_pirate wrote:
Downloaded this a couple of days ago from the app store.

Not bad.

Thanks. Works great !!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a first generation Ipod touch. When I try to download, a message comes up saying: "This App is Incompatible with this Ipod touch. This app requires a microphone."

If you are part of the development team, please look into it because I'd like to download the game!

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I juggle cats.
United States
Mishawaka
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
agent easy wrote:
I have a first generation Ipod touch. When I try to download, a message comes up saying: "This App is Incompatible with this Ipod touch. This app requires a microphone."

If you are part of the development team, please look into it because I'd like to download the game!

Thanks.

I'm in the same boat. Really annoying. Doesn't bode well for the developer's attention to detail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Björn Hansson
Sweden
Bromma
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Surprisingly good application. Solid AI. Two thumbs up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
USM
Germany
flag msg tools
First of all thank you for the positive feedback so far!
Right now version 1.0 only supports the 2nd Generation iPod Touch, not the first Generation iPod Touch. This is pointed out in the app's requirements in iTunes. However we're currently checking with our developers how to implement 1st generation support.
If you've got further questions or suggestions feel free to send us an email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elliot Kravitz
United States
Croton on Hudson
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice implementation, except for one irksome detail. Each game against the AI, the starting player is the human. Please fix the game so that I am not the one going first everytime (or let me know if I have missed a setting somewhere, which is entirely possible).

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
USM
Germany
flag msg tools
We're currently working on the first update. This will include new localizations, 1st generation iPod support as well as various smaller tweaks and optimizations. The following update will focus on the iPad.

In case you haven't downloaded Ingenious yet I suggest that you keep an eye on the App Store this weekend - I've heard something about a special offer on Valentines Day... ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Olson
United States
Topeka
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad to hear about the 1st Gen support. I downloaded it before I read that it wasn't supported .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Kearon
United Kingdom
Cardiff
Wales
flag msg tools
badge
Nice app, but how do I completely turn all music / sounds off? The settings page doesn't seem to do it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Björn Hansson
Sweden
Bromma
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SteveK2 wrote:
Nice app, but how do I completely turn all music / sounds off? The settings page doesn't seem to do it.

Hit it with a rock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Kearon
United Kingdom
Cardiff
Wales
flag msg tools
badge
taragalinas wrote:
SteveK2 wrote:

Hit it with a rock.

And that's another thing ... my downloaded app didn't come with a rock. soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
USM
Germany
flag msg tools
SteveK2 wrote:

You should be able to turn these off in the settings menu by moving the "Music volume" slider to the left side and setting the "Game sounds" option to off. If this doesn't work on your device we'd be glad if you could send us your device/OS information and we'll look into this issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Kearon
United Kingdom
Cardiff
Wales
flag msg tools
badge
Sliding the music volume all the way left does work, but is the device still playing music? In my experience (with other games) playing music is a serious battery drain. If your volume slider actually turns off the app's music, then everything is fine.

I'll be watching my battery levels ... ninja

One small feature request ...

When the app starts, I have to choose easy / medium / hard. It would be great if the app remembered my last choice rather than always having "easy" as the default.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ackmondual
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SteveK2 wrote:
Sliding the music volume all the way left does work, but is the device still playing music? In my experience (with other games) playing music is a serious battery drain. If your volume slider actually turns off the app's music, then everything is fine.

I'll be watching my battery levels ... ninja

One small feature request ...

When the app starts, I have to choose easy / medium / hard. It would be great if the app remembered my last choice rather than always having "easy" as the default.
Yeah, I'm hoping you don't have to switch Game Sounds off just to keep music from plugging up battery life

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Bart
United States
Winnetka
California
flag msg tools
designer
Baseball been bery bery good to me
badge
This is a picture of a published game designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ackmondual wrote:
Yeah, I'm hoping you don't have to switch Game Sounds off just to keep music from plugging up battery life

Why don't we have iPhones which run off body heat yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
USM
Germany
flag msg tools
SteveK2 wrote:
If your volume slider actually turns off the app's music, then everything is fine.

I've spoken to the programmers on friday - the music is definately turned off when the volume slider is moved to the far left.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Lesavoy
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
I downloaded the app a few days ago and am having terrible problems with it's stability. I have an IPhone 3G and am running the iOS 4.0. The game frequently closes on it's own in the middle of play or closes immediately after initially loading up. Another issue I'm having is after I play a single game when I return to the menu and start another the board doesn't clear and it's as though I just finished the previous game. Is this an iOS 4.0 issue? If so I hope an update is on the way. The game is pretty much unplayable in its current state.

On on positive note, the few times it has let me play it's been great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ackmondual
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AesopDoom wrote:
I downloaded the app a few days ago and am having terrible problems with it's stability. I have an IPhone 3G and am running the iOS 4.0. The game frequently closes on it's own in the middle of play or closes immediately after initially loading up. Another issue I'm having is after I play a single game when I return to the menu and start another the board doesn't clear and it's as though I just finished the previous game. Is this an iOS 4.0 issue? If so I hope an update is on the way. The game is pretty much unplayable in its current state.

On on positive note, the few times it has let me play it's been great!

I'm using a 32 GB, red gen Ipod Touch. I've recently upgraded from Iph OS 3.1.2 to 4. I'm not having any issues continuing and finishing my games. Will post back if anything out of the ordinary is noticed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Lesavoy
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
ackmondual wrote:
I'm using a 32 GB, red gen Ipod Touch. I've recently upgraded from Iph OS 3.1.2 to 4. I'm not having any issues continuing and finishing my games. Will post back if anything out of the ordinary is noticed.

Hmmm...maybe it's my iPhone 3g then? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Björn Hansson
Sweden
Bromma
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have an iPhone 3GS (32GB) (iOS 4) and Ingenious works perfectly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Lesavoy
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
Hmmm....well, i guess it could still be my 3g (non-S)...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish they had released an ipad version. It would be nice to take advantage of a larger screen

B>

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.