$10.00
Daniel Cedro Gomes
Brazil
Aguas Claras
DF
flag msg tools
Pinky: "Gee Brain what are we gonna do tonight ?" Brain: "The same thing we do everynight Pinky. Try to take over the world !"
mbmbmbmbmb
Joe DiNardo
United States
West Seneca
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Leadpipe Joe wrote:
I've lurked on here for a long time but only recently started posting. I'm not so much worried about getting an avatar but I'd love to pick up a microbadge or two.

You can buy an avatar now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Cedro Gomes
Brazil
Aguas Claras
DF
flag msg tools
Pinky: "Gee Brain what are we gonna do tonight ?" Brain: "The same thing we do everynight Pinky. Try to take over the world !"
mbmbmbmbmb
Butlerian Atreides
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Hands off!
badge
Are you eyeballing me?
mbmbmb

Butlerian wrote:
Sweet people,

I would like an avatar, because I want to be like you, I want to belong to the cool dudes.

Please hook me up.

Also the world would be a better place if I have a face.

Thanx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Butlerian Atreides
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Hands off!
badge
Are you eyeballing me?
mbmbmb
It says I need 30 geekgold is that correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Caldwell
United States
flag msg tools
You Greeks are always children!
badge
Jean Gabin in La Grande Illusion
mbmbmbmbmb
Butlerian wrote:

Yes. This should put you at thirty.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Butlerian Atreides
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Hands off!
badge
Are you eyeballing me?
mbmbmb
August222 wrote:
Butlerian wrote:

Yes. This should put you at thirty.

And thank you very much kind sir
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kay R.
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
Hi there,

this is the first site I know, where you actually have to buy an avatar. Not so cool, but somehow challenging. I have already used the geekMod-tool quite a bit, but I soon realized that its a long long way to get 30 GG.
So anyone who likes to help "the coyote" out to speed things up a little is very welcome.

Meep meep.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Cedro Gomes
Brazil
Aguas Claras
DF
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
der_kojote wrote:
Hi there,

this is the first site I know, where you actually have to buy an avatar. Not so cool, but somehow challenging. I have already used the geekMod-tool quite a bit, but I soon realized that its a long long way to get 30 GG.
So anyone who likes to help "the coyote" out to speed things up a little is very welcome.

Meep meep.

Go for it !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Wendt
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Jeffiner wrote:
My gaming group wanted me to get a Board Game Geek account, so now I have an account. Then they told me to come here. I don't know what avatar I want yet, but I'm sure it will be good.

I'm close, but could use a little more help. I received 8 geekgold from another source at the same time of my original post here, but it was earmarked for a microbadge purchase. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn D
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why would I like an avatar? Because after being away from the boardgame scene for so long, I am readdicted thanks to this website. I spend more time here pouring over posts and researching than actually playing. I even posted my first "family" review of Runebound Our first family board game review: Runebound!.

My wife was reading the site with me, and said, "Ok, you're on the Geek site, and you don't have an avatar yet? So...you're like a geek peasant, huh?". Lol!

Please assist and I will "pass it forward!".

HOLY CRAP!! That was fast!! Thanks to those that contributed!!

Thanks to
Joe Norris
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
and
Liam Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
. You guys are great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Talmadge
United States
Clinton
CT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't need an avatar, but I would like one. I plan on using a picture of myself (possibly gaming) rather than a cartoon or some other pic that doesn't truly represent me. I used my existing GG to purchase micobadges, supporting BGG and other site contributors. Thanks!

Big shoutouts and thanks to my new friends for helping me obtain my avatar:
Alan Johnson
United States
Tigard
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Butlerian Atreides
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Hands off!
badge
Are you eyeballing me?
mbmbmb

Daniel Cedro Gomes
Brazil
Aguas Claras
DF
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

May the Geek Gods continue to shine down upon you! Thank you again, and I wish you much Fun in your gaming!
- Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Butlerian Atreides
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Hands off!
badge
Are you eyeballing me?
mbmbmb
I only recently got an avatar myself, with the help of al the people here, I don't have much gold but I'll give you some.

Good luck
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Cedro Gomes
Brazil
Aguas Claras
DF
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ct5150 wrote:
I don't need an avatar, but I would like one. I plan on using a picture of myself (possibly gaming) rather than a cartoon or some other pic that doesn't truly represent me. I used my existing GG to purchase micobadges, supporting BGG and other site contributors. Thanks!

Go for it !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Cedro Gomes
Brazil
Aguas Claras
DF
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Butlerian wrote:
I only recently got an avatar myself, with the help of al the people here, I don't have much gold but I'll give you some.

Good luck

There's a lot of ways to obtain

Particularly, I see the only purpose it to buy Avatar, Microbadge.

Try to help BGG in GEEKMOD
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Butlerian Atreides
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Hands off!
badge
Are you eyeballing me?
mbmbmb
DanielCG wrote:
Butlerian wrote:

Good luck

I'm sorry I read what you are saying, but I don't really understand what you want to say. Maybe if I know what the geekmod is?
blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Cedro Gomes
Brazil
Aguas Claras
DF
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Butlerian wrote:
DanielCG wrote:
Butlerian wrote:

Good luck

I'm sorry I read what you are saying, but I don't really understand what you want to say. Maybe if I know what the geekmod is?
blush

Geekmod is a part of BGG/VGG/RPG that user evalute some contributions (images, reviews, etc) and you receive GG for that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Butlerian Atreides
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Hands off!
badge
Are you eyeballing me?
mbmbmb
DanielCG wrote:
Butlerian wrote:
DanielCG wrote:
Butlerian wrote:

Good luck

blush

Geekmod is a part of BGG/VGG/RPG that user evalute some contributions (images, reviews, etc) and you receive GG for that.

I just uploaded a picture, it was evaluated by an administrator and now it is up for everyone to see. How does that relate to geekmod? Did some users evaluate my picture?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Robot
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm about 14 short and I have geekmoded my arse off! Any help would be way way way awesome.

Edit: Hot sure how to tell who hooked me up but wow you guys are fast and awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kay R.
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks a lot to:

DanielCG
nsolitander
Pone4games
Indramir

Very kind of you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
So WHAT IS GEEKMOD?

Many non-essential elements of the site get modded by users. This includes, reviews, sessions reports, videos, images and basic data changes.

Geekmodding pays geek gold

to geek mod pick 'misc' 'geekmod'
or
http://boardgamegeek.com/geekmod

but first check out this:
New user's guide to Geekmodding
http://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/GeekMod#

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Wendt
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yea! Thank you for the Geekgold to buy an avatar!

Donations were made by...

Dave Caldwell
United States
flag msg tools
You Greeks are always children!
badge
Jean Gabin in La Grande Illusion
mbmbmbmbmb

David Estall
United Kingdom
Bisley
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Doug Mann
United States
Corpus Christi
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Eetu Vuokko
Finland
Vantaa
flag msg tools
I has a monocle!
badge
Ah, a brand new monocle.
mbmbmbmbmb

Uriah Harding
United States
Great Falls
Montana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Mercedes (Mandy)
Japan
Setagaya-ku
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Tokyo Game Market here I come!
badge
Sorry if I'm slow in reading mails. I'm currently working hard on some Alley Thieves
mbmbmbmbmb

Christian Krach
Germany
Potsdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Joe Norris
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb

Bob Thayne
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A O
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would make excellent use of an avatar should anyone wish to donate to my noob self.

Edit: thanks for the donations so far! I'm trying to earn as much as I can only own also.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D 4te
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
andols wrote:
I would make excellent use of an avatar should anyone wish to donate to my noob self.

Edit: thanks for the donations so far! I'm trying to earn as much as I can only own also.

I asked waaaay back, but Im such a dufus, i didnt even realize that the gold was there. blush

but thnks to donations, I bought me a shiny new avatar and have a lil extra so I'm gonna pay it forward to you.

and I also kinda just wanted to be able to say " her you go, newby."cool

(ahhh, that felt good)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D 4te
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmb

here's my list of cool people. thanks for the tips.

bill437, davidestall, doelion, Doug1020, goobus, Indramir, johnhe0414, katydad, MelodramaBabs, Moose Jaw ,Pone4games, smcneil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
★ ChrisLeSka ★
Norway
Stavanger
flag msg tools
I might actually be online...
badge
That's not my opinion. That's science. And science is one cold-hearted bitch with a 14-inch strap-on!
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this where noobie geeks come to beg for GeekGold? whistle

I would realy like to get an avatar cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Cedro Gomes
Brazil
Aguas Claras
DF
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
andols wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  115 , 116 , 117 , 118 , 119  Next »  [284] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.