Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Karl M
United States
Rochester
Rochester, NY
flag msg tools
mbmb
This looks and sounds like a game I would really like. But I rarely play with anyone other than the wife. Has anyone ever played this with only two and was it any good?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Boulet
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
cult of the classics
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I have only played it once so far, but it appears to scale nicely with two. The rules have a specific setup for 2 as well as more players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomello Visello
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems fine to me. I've done mostly 2-player so far, where we stubbornly avoid renting each other's routes. That part changed in the few 3-player games we've had.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolai Broen Thorning
Denmark
Ebeltoft
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for being late to the party!

My fiancée and I have logged 12 plays over the past 2+ months and are thoroughly enjoying ourselves.

We highly recommend it - and even more so with the Investor & Business expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Thomas
United States
Alma
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I played this for the first time last night. She has already told me she wants to play again tonight. So, I would say it scales well for two and is a great couples game.

PT
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.